Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Back Talk

Engram, on his blog Back Talk, describes exactly how I have feeling:

Finally, I must say that the probable election of Barack Obama has a bit of a silver lining for me (even though the rationale for voting for him escapes me). I have job security, I have a pretty secure retirement even if the economy goes south, and I depend on government spending for a good deal of the money I make. McCain scares me because I think he really will hold the line on spending (as the next president should). That will be detrimental to my personal financial situation. As such, although I disagree with Obama on matters of national security (very strongly) and the economy (strongly, but somewhat less so), I am not lying awake at night worrying about what he will do to my finances. It's everyone else I worry about.

No comments: